Timber frame stacking chairs
wooden armchair for hotels and retirement homes
Stackable dining room armchairs with anti-microbial upholstery
- USED FOR: HEALTHCARE, HOSPITAL, CLINIC, MEDICAL, ELDERLY / OLD AGE HOME, WAITING, PATIENTS, DOCTOR'S SURGERY, NURSING HOMES, DINING ROOMS
- FEATURES: STACKING, ARMCHAIR, STACKABLE, ROBUST MULTI-LAYER BEECHWOOD FRAME, FIRE RETARDANT
- AVAILABLE COVERS: ANTI-BACTERIAL FABRICS AND VINYLS, WATERPROOF SIMILIAR LEATHER, FIRE RETARDANT
The classic timeless design: Mitos, the chair that can take us back to the 50s-60s. Its solid frame is almost a sculpture and it gives us the idea of a continuous line with the armrest, a solution which lends lightness while maintaining strength. The chair is ideal in a number of settings including reception and waiting areas, doctor's surgery waiting rooms, treatment rooms, retirement homes, conference and meeting rooms, and other medical environments. The frame is made of solid curved beechwood, the seat and back are available in a choice of anti-bacterial vinyls or fabrics. Mitos wooden armchair meet relevant fire retardancy requirements.
classy yet simple wooden frame armchair with a prestigious look
Mitos wooden tub armchair, an adaptable general purpose chair for nursing home canteen, dining area or waiting area, and in a variety of other healthcare environments such as hospices and housing associations.
anti-bacterial easy-to-clean synthetic leather upholstery
This tub chair is available in a range of vinyls with anti-microbial treatment. Similar leather is recommended for settings requiring quick wipe clean enviroments like nursing home canteen or restaurants, while fabric upholstery remains fire retardant and easily cleanable.
stackable and multipurpose solid timber armchair
Mitos, a multifunctional range of stackable armchairs with generously padded and upholstered seat and back, ideal for contract and public environments such as bars, restaurants and hotels conference rooms.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Stackable dining wooden conference armchairs
- Adaptable general purpose stackable wooden tub chair with waterproof and washable upholstery
- Stacking wooden frame armchairs suitable for nursing home dining, day-centre, restaurants, waiting and public areas
- Beechwood stacking armchair for healthcare environments such as hospices and housing associations
- Wooden frame armchair that meet relevant fire retardancy requirements
- Solid wood armchair ideal in a number of settings including reception and waiting areas, hospices, doctor's surgery waiting rooms, treatment rooms, conference and meeting rooms, and other medical environments