SINGLE SEATER STACKING TABLES FOR SCHOOL, LABORATORY, UNIVERSITY, COURSE ROOM
SINGLE TABLE FOR TRAINING ROOMS, CONVENTION, COURSES, SEMINAR, CONVENTIONS
- USED FOR: DIDACTIC FURNITURE, SCHOOL, LABORATORY, UNIVERSITY, COURSE ROOM, CONVENTIONS, SEMINARS
- FEATURES: DOCKABLE, STACKABLE UP TO 10 PCS, EASILY SANITIZED, TRANSPORT TROLLEY, STABLE, SAFE, STURDY, EASY ASSEMBLY, LOW-NOISE
- AVAILABLE FINISHES:TOP IN WHITE HPL, MODESTY PANEL IN BLACK ABS
SINGLE-SEATER SCHOOL TABLE
The metal frame of the single-seater table SNAP is made by chromed steel frame of 11 mm diameter to ensure spacing, safety and stability in classrooms, training rooms, laboratories, universities and the TOP has been made by a white HPL (High Pressure Laminate) with a thickness of 10 mm and frontal modesty panel in black ABS with rounded corners as required by the UNI EN 1730 regulations.SNAP single-seat desk is lightweight (it weighs just 11 kg) and suitable for furnishing training rooms in multi-purpose spaces because at the end of the event it can be stacked and moved to another classroom or placed in an adjacent warehouse. Snap single-seater desk uses a linking device to join tables in rows and is designed for a simple but at the same time robust assembly (tested EN 15372 level 3) and low noise between the metal elements that compose it.
SAFE AND ROBUST SINGLE-SEATER DESK TESTED EN 15372 LEVEL 3
The single-seat table Snap uses a chromed steel frame of 11 mm diameter that provides safety and stability to its occupants in classrooms and lecture halls of universities, schools and laboratories and is tested according to EN 15372 level 3 regulation.
EASY TO SANITIZE CAN BE DISINFECTED WITH THE MOST COMMON DETERGENTS
The use of HPL (High Pressure Laminate) on the the single-seater table top + a chromed steel frame ensure that Snap table is easy to sanify even with frequent cleaning - using the most common detergents designed for this purpose.
STACKABLE TABLE THAT CAN BE LINKED IN ROWS
Snap single-seater table is light and easy to move (it weighs just 11 kg), it can be joined in rows by means of a special linking device and can be stacked up to 10 pieces; this frature means that it can be easily moved from one room to another with a usefull transport trolley.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Single-seat desk that can be joined in rows for efficient occupation of space
Generally the height of a classroom must not be less than 3 meters and the ratio between students and surface area must be 1.80 m2 for each guys in schools and 1.96 m2 for each student in high schools and universities (excluding furniture). This means that, for example, the size of a classroom that host 20 students cannot be less than 36 square meters. In addition, when designing a laboratory or classroom it is necessary to try to occupy the surface while leaving some space at the sides and a free central row to allow students to easily flow in and out of it. The single-seat desk Snap has been designed to be joined in rows by means of a linking device, ensuring an efficient occupation of the space available inside the classroom and avoiding to find seats misaligned at the end of the lesson or course.
DESIGNING A CLASSROOM WITH SNAP SINGLE-SEAT DESK
The first element to consider when designing a classroom is the space available; the larger the classroom, the more students it can hold. Snap single-seat desk is compact in size, measuring 525 x 650 mm and 730 mm in height, so it can comfortably accommodate up to 20 students in a 36 m2 classroom.
- Single-seater school desk made with a white HPL top with a thickness of 10 mm and frontal modesty panel in black ABS.
- Lightweight single-seater desk (weigh just 11 kg) and practical to move, suitable for supply training rooms in multipurpose spaces.
- single seater desk desk that available with a linking device to join tables in rows that it is designed for easy assembly but at the same time robust (tested EN 15372 level 3).
- Single-seater table for classrooms, course rooms, teaching laboratories and universities with metal steelframe of 11 mm diameter to ensure spacing, safety and stability.
- School desk that comply UNI EN 1730 with HPL (Hight Pressure Laminate) top and modesty panel in ABS; this allows to be easily sanitized, even with frequent cleaning