Timber frame stacking chairs
wooden structure armchair for the elderly
anti-bacterial similar leather upholstery
- USED FOR: HEALTHCARE, HOSPITAL, CLINIC, MEDICAL, ELDERLY / OLD AGE HOME, WAITING, PATIENTS, DOCTOR'S SURGERY, NURSING HOMES, DINING ROOMS
- FEATURES: STACKING, ARMCHAIR, STACKABLE, ROBUST MULTI-LAYER BEECHWOOD FRAME, FIRE RETARDANT
- AVAILABLE COVERS: ANTI-BACTERIAL FABRICS AND VINYLS, WATERPROOF SIMILIAR LEATHER, FIRE RETARDANT
Kali, a simple design for this comfortable and upholstered chair, customizable in a wide rage of finishes, with or without armrests. It's also stackable: a great solution to furnish waiting spaces, community centres or - thanks to the optional anti-bacterial upholstery - heathcare environments. Kali side chair and armchair with beechwood frame has seat and back upholstered in a range of anti-bacterial fabrics and vinyls. The chair is suitable for healthcare environments including reception areas or waiting rooms, or dining areas. The wooden frame is made of European laminated woods from sustainable sources. There's a choice of more than 300 colours for the upholstery, fire retardant fabrics or artificial leathers.
IMAGES AND EMOTIONS
Uses, characteristics, functionality and peculiarities.
Wooden healthcare armchairs
KALI stacking beech wood armchair and chair is available in a choice of anti-bacterial vinyls or fire retardant fabrics. The armchair comes with cross-struts across the back of the chair for added shape, strength and style and it is ideal in a number of settings including reception and waiting areas, doctor's surgery waiting rooms, clinics, treatment rooms, conference and meeting rooms, and other medical environments. This robust stackable chair comes in a wide choice of vinyls and waterproof fabrics containing anti-bacterial and anti-microbial agents, which are designed to inhibit microbial or fungal growth. The chair is recommended to be stacked up to 2-3 pieces and meet relevant fire retardancy requirements. The wood frame has been polished with transparent painted lacquer.
Stacking chairs and armchairs with anti-bacterial vinyls
- Wooden armchairs that come with cross-struts across the back suitable for healthcare dining rooms, waiting rooms and reception areas
- Stacking beechwood armchairs with a choice of more than 300 colours of anti-microbial fabrics and vinyls
- Laminated beechwood armchairs and chairs with components that meet relevant fire retardancy requirements
- Chairs and armchair that use beechwood frame and suitable for healthcare environments including reception areas or waiting rooms
- Stackable chairs and armchairs for clinic reception and waiting areas, doctor's surgery waiting rooms, medical environments, treatment rooms, conference and meeting rooms, and other medical environments